BBQ Chicken Meatballs in Lettuce Cups
* 1 pound ground chicken
* 2/3 cup oatmeal
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 small onion, grated and drained
* Grate 1/4 small zucchini
* Chop 5-8 mushrooms
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika or Hungarian hot paprika
* 2 tablespoons applesauce
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
* Combine the first 10 ingredients. Form the mixture into medium size meatballs
* Place the oil in a wide fryin pan.
* Add the meatballs and brown them on all sides until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
* Add the barbecue sauce. Cook until it reduces and sticks to the meatballs, about 1 minute. Serve.
* I also bake the meatballs in oven instead of frying. Place meatballs on parchment paper lined baking sheet
* Place in a 350 degree oven for 17-20 minutes place in BBQ sauce
I serve with asparagus with lemon and usually salad or coleslaw
Like this: Like Loading...
The body always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is listening and doing what your body needs.
I was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis in 1997ish, Avascular Necrosis aka Osteonecrosis in my knee in 2014 and Factor V Leiden hetero, and Spondylolisthesis 2005ish
Health Advocate-Health Activist-World Changer
Love photography, cooking, hiking, walking ,traveling and learning to live a new normal since my diagnosis.
Facebook Main Profile
Twitter - https://twitter.com/debbiea001
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/debbiea_1962 and https://www.instagram.com/chronicallygratefulme
Support Group Avascular Necrosis/Osteonecrosis Support Int’l
Awareness for Avascular Necrosis & Other Conditions of The Bone and Joints
Avascular Necrosis Awareness Day November 29 – working with elected officials to get this recognized in all states
Avascular Necrosis-Osteonecrosis Knowledge and Education
View all posts by ChronicallyGratefulDebla
Leave a Reply