BBQ Chicken Meatballs in Lettuce Cups
* 1 pound ground chicken
* 2/3 cup oatmeal
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 small onion, grated and drained
* Grate 1/4 small zucchini
* Chop 5-8 mushrooms
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika or Hungarian hot paprika
* 2 tablespoons applesauce
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
* Combine the first 10 ingredients. Form the mixture into medium size meatballs
* Place the oil in a wide fryin pan.
* Add the meatballs and brown them on all sides until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
* Add the barbecue sauce. Cook until it reduces and sticks to the meatballs, about 1 minute. Serve.
* I also bake the meatballs in oven instead of frying. Place meatballs on parchment paper lined baking sheet
* Place in a 350 degree oven for 17-20 minutes place in BBQ sauce