I am always humbled and honored when someone nominates me for a blogger award.
Out of so many bloggers, you thought of me.
Thank you, Christine , for nominating me for the Sunshine blogger award.
Thank you for sharing your information and knowledge to the world. I hope you enjoy your retirement
Here are the rules:
• Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog if possible.
• Answer the 5 questions the blogger asked you.
• Nominate 5 new blogs to receive the award and write them 5 new questions.
• List the rules and display Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or blog
1. Is it sunny where you are today? Today no it’s raining in Ohio
2. Why did you start your blog? I started blogging to bring awareness to disorders like Osteonecrosis-Osteoarthritis-Hypothyroidism-Now Hashimoto and how eating healthy can combat pain and inflammation
3. How long have you been blogging?
About 2 years but I’m still learning as I go.
4. Give us some information on your platform. I wrote about my health challenges and how I am changing how I eat to feel better.
5. What food reminds you of sunshine? Anything made with lemons.
I am a Health Advocate and Activist for Osteoarthritis and Osteonecrosis, Factor V Leiden mainly. However, over the past 3 years I have been fortunate enough to help all sorts of people with various chronic conditions.
I also advocate for Victims of Domestic Violence.
I am a
My hobbies are researching my family history,photography,cooking and changing old recipes into more healthier versions, I love to write. I love the beach and look forward to my husband and I moving to Florida in Spring 2017.
Leave a Reply