I have always been a believer and sure like everyone else there were times in my life I questioned things.
But I always knew in my heart God was in my heart and my creator .
I will never be perfect only God is perfect but I have tried to walk with God , I still need some work.
Because again I am not perfect.
Are you walking with God ?
When you come to the end of your life what do you want to be remembered for?
Your kindness -your love -your generosity-your wisdom – your skills-your faithfulness to God
Or do you want to be remembered as a hateful selfish angry person who has so much stinginess and greed in their heart
I want to be remembered by my walk with God
It means – to keep him in the center of our thinking- in every thing we do- and think – our relationships and plans and finances in every area of our life.
Try not to allow sin to temp you. And trust me it will , it will tempt to the point that you will convince yourself sin is ok.
You are persuading yourself to do the wrong thing.
Defeat the devil and sin before he defeats you.
Genesis 5: 21-24
I think when they talk about years it means seasons.
Temptation is all around us, as even Jesus was tempted in the desert, so Christians can protect themselves against stumbling in their walk through memorizing Scriptures about temptation.
On reaching the place, he said to them, “Pray that you will not fall into temptation.”
When we are going through problems, grief, sadness, illness, addiction job loss, loneliness god will carry us through. We just have to get in our bible and pray. He will show you the path.
To walk with Hod we must do the following
1. Accept Jesus as our personal savior
2. We must learn to pray and listen to God. Pray is essential he will show you things.
3. We have to Trust him. If you don’t trust in the Lord you can’t walk with the Lord. Look at Proverbs 3:5-6
4. Agree with him. Have u ever disagreed with God? Of course we have we have to stop that.
5. We have to agree with God and Obey him. Obedience is essential. Stop making excuses and try it. Partial obedience is actually disobedience. Wake up every day and surrender your life to god and obey him. It’s easy to say your walking with god but are you really?
6. Walk in the same direction as god wants you – that’s where we pray and everyday get up and say thank you god for this day and help me walk with you.
7. You can’t have all your old friends and walk with God. Some people are not really your friends
8. Stay in step with God- you can’t get ahead of God you use your Bible as your compass. Instep means God and you are together.
9. It’s not easy to live a Godly life but it’s the best way to walk.
10. Listening and thinking about God are not the same thing. As a parent you teach your kids to listen to you. So you are safe. God knows what’s best,you can trust him in everything things will happen in his timing. Please try this.
11. We have to live God – if we live him we will wait on his timing and we will obey him.
12. Forsake sin- keep your heart clean all the time. Stop having sex if you can not afford to have possible children. Stop doing drugs that are illegal or not meant for you. Stop questioning God. You can’t have sin and holiness at the same time. God knows we are not perfect but we have to try to be the best person we can be.
13.Follow the simple steps and don’t forget to talk to god right before you go to sleep.
14.This is walking with God. Ask God to show you what he wants for you. Start stopping all the sin in your life. Go back a few years ago to when you heart was pure and with God. Get back on that path.
I want to be remembered as a woman who helped people and who loved and walked with God.
God will never leave his sons and daughters.
One night a man had a dream.
He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand:
one belonging to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him
he looked back, at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of his life
there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of his life.
This really bothered him and he questioned the LORD about it:
“LORD, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you’d walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life
there is only one set of footprints.
I don’t understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.”
The LORD replied:
“My son, My precious child, I love you and I would never leave you,
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.”