We all know that drinking water is the best thing for our bodies and I do struggle with getting enough water but since I’m actually finally learning to like water and really work on getting 64 oz a day and since 95% of my friends and are addicted to Diet Coke, plain water isn’t that appealing to them.
I don’t drink pop I never did.
Maybe….. a bit of Ginger ale or a squirt if I wasn’t feeling well
Water is the ultimate purifier, replenisher, and hydrator for all organs in our bodies.
It aids in all functions of our body and helps to flush out toxins.
It is recommended to drink at least 8 glasses of water which equals 64 ounces every single day!
Adding fresh fruits and herbs adds minerals and vitamins to water and increases the nutritional benefits. It also makes it taste refreshing, slightly sweet, and delicious!
Lemons – a natural detoxifier and aids with bloating and fluid retention
Cucumber – help cool the inflammatory response in body. Hydrates body, reduces puffiness and bloating, and flushes toxins.
Mint – soothes the stomach and reduces inflammation
Watermelon – high in lycopene and antioxidants
Lime – helps with digestion and natural detoxifier
Basil – anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial benefits
Strawberries – high in antioxidants and boost immunity
Cantaloupe – great skin and hair benefits
Pineapple – has digestive enzymes that aid in digestion
Blueberries – the healthiest fruit on the planet, high in antioxidants
Peaches – high vitamin C content is beneficial for the skin
Oranges – high in Vitamin C and helps to alkalize the body
Spa Fruit Infused Detox Water:
• Cucumber + Lemon + Mint Leaves
• Watermelon + Mint Leaves + Basil
• Strawberry + Orange + Basil
• Pineapple + Mint Leaves
• Blueberries + Peaches
• Raspberries + Lime + Basil
• Cantaloupe + Cucumber
Fruit Virgin Sangria:
• Peaches + Blueberries + Strawberries + Mint + Lemon + Lime + Watermelon + Pineapple + Oranges
1. Fill pitcher with ice cold water.
2. Add fresh fruits and herbs. Herbs have a very strong flavor so a little goes a long way. Use sparingly.
3. Let chill and infuse for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator.
4. Lasts for up to 2-3 days. Lemons, oranges, limes, and cucumbers will last longer. Berries will start to disintegrate within 1-2 days.
5. Enjoy ice cold.