I am a patient and leader
I blog about many things From Health -Wellness -Coping with my pain, learning to eat healthy to give me less pain and a better quality of life.
Hi I’m Deborah L. Andio
I believe that the body always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is listening and doing what your body needs.
( Debla )
The goal of my blog is to give a voice to issues that are near and dear to my heart (meaning, issues I suffer from)( or someone I love does) that need a louder voice.
I believe that – Life is hard enough. Don’t go through life with pain that’s keeping you clutching at the steering wheel.
Join me as I learn to deal with Adrenal Fatigue- Bone Marrow Edema -Hashimoto’s- Hypothyroidism-Osteoarthritis- Osteonecrosis – Spondylolisthesis and how going to a mostly to a plant-based lifestyle and meditation helps my pain.
- Word press Main Blog ChronicallyGratefulDebla.com https://wordpress.com/view/chronicallygratefuldebla.com
- Word press Avascular Necrosis Education Blog – https://avascularnecrosiseducation.wordpress.com
- Google Blog- ChronicallyGratefulDebla https://chronicallygratefuldebla.blogspot.com/
- Support Group for Avascular Necrosis-Osteonecrosis https://www.facebook.com/groups/DeadBoneDiseaseAVN/
- Info Page on Bone and Joints https://www.facebook.com/AvascularNecrosisAndBoneDiseaseAwareness/
- Link to Mini Fact Videos http://cortanavideo.trade/user/UC1RtmEwtWKC8w9EgE2IwOFg
- Personal Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/debbiea001
- Personal Instagram Instagram Chronicallygratefuldeb
- Small Food Page https://www.facebook.com/YummyGoodness/
- AVN-ON https://www.facebook.com/ONAvascular-Necrosis-Knowledge-7524042248915.
All content found on this Website, blog,, including: text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website,blog,page.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the emergency department, or call 911 immediately.
I do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on here .
Reliance on any information provided by this website , blog is solely at your own risk.
I discuss and educate.
I tell my story.
The information provided on this site is opinion only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or health regimen.